Monday, November 12, 2012

A day off ......







And I did get things done! I was able to work on some Christmas gifts. Over the past few days, I have been working on some crochet items. I love how quickly some of the little amigurumi's come together but finishing the project is tedious at times.

I have made a quilt block for a bee that will go to a co worker. It is the right size this time and I was able to change some fabric choices and I like this one better. And the other picture is the turtle shell block in the Super Mario Quilt along. Three more to go, I will get started on them tomorrow.

I want to also state that it was warm yesterday, in the fifties. This evening it started to snow.

I guess listening to Trans Siberian Orchestra wasn't too early.....

2 comments:

Stephwolfgang said...

The Santa and nesting doll are adorable!

Connie Kresin Campbell said...

What a cute Santa and great blocks! Thanks for sharing.
Freemotion by the River Linky Party Tuesday