Sunday, June 17, 2012

Highlights from Spring lake and a few random thoughts

Weight for distance

Weight over Bar
Weight over Bar, personal best today!


Caber

digging in for that distance!

Athletes warming up




It was a full day yesterday. I had time to think about random stuff at the games and the 6 hours in the car.

Tero Ant bait really works. For Ants, not spiders.
I really like eating out. Loved the Logans' Roadhouse, yum.
What is all natural anyway? There isn't one product I use that isn't tweaked by humans and hasn't been since the dawn of time.....fabric, food, housing, gardening, yard work , cleaning, etc.
writing to publish stuff is hard.
Keeping my hair straight is even harder.
I don't have anything that isn't wearing out right now. Ha! that's every day isn't it?
Routines are great yet confining
Work is challenging but boring
Hobbies are fun but can be maddening
Things that were all consuming a few years ago aren't today
When it is hot and you are outside all day, it takes two showers to feel refreshed
An airfreshener makes me feel better about the state of my house
reading an article about bed bugs creeped me out
Sisu is a Finnish term loosely translated into English as strength of will, determination, perseverance, and acting rationally in the face of adversity.




The days are long but the years are short.....

No comments: