Thursday, May 10, 2012

Hey Hey It's Thursday!


And one day closer to the weekend. We are going to travel to a birthday party for a cousin in my husbands family. We can get to a Trader Joes and Whole foods market. We are looking for chickpea flour and granola. I love to grocery shop there. It is a time to see what is new in the world when we go to the D city.

I am really trying to get some new clothes. I need some new makeup and a hair cut. I feel a update in my style coming up! I usually stick with neutral clothes and makeup but maybe I need to get more color. This is the time of year to change it up. I feel a mini makeover coming on. I haven't worn a skirt in years. Maybe I should get some shoes and try it. Saw the following on interest and I think I could wear this.



1 comment:

Dogwood Lane Rambles said...

I think the skirt with the little pink sweater is cute and the red skirt with the black top is nice, heck they all look good to me. I'm sure whatever you pick will be great - go for it!