Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Off Schedule

This whole month my schedule is off. I have been working at another office one day a week and it is throwing off my life. I am working late and then the ripple effect starts....I miss my Monday workout. Now last week I went to the gym T/Th/Sat. I can't this week. So now I am off all ready.

Then the stress eating and late eating starts. Ugh. Now I am off.
I am tired and grumpy and off.

So I took last weekend off. It was wonderful. I had the best time looking at a prospective college with my son. As a family we spent time doing silly things, watching old TV shows on YouTube. Sang songs, went for drives. I bought a fancy phone and was schooled by my family on how to run it.

BUT I haven't sewn a quilt block in 4 days. I tried last night after a stressful Monday and it was a disaster. I did minimal cleaning and I have plans to to a proper job this weekend because I will be home.

I am trying to make the best of it because the schedule is going to be like this and I won't be in control of my schedule. I hate that because it spills over in to my personal life and then I have to sacrifice things that I don't want to. I start to feel like I need to put on my big girl pants, just be an adult and I feel bad because it isn't any one's fault the schedule is like this.

Thought for the day: The best way out is always through

It will end before long and life will get back to normal. :)
Ahhh, I feel better already. Off to do my morning routine, because that may get me back on schedule.

No comments: