Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Tiny Tuesday

I made these blocks over the past week. I have been trying to decide if I really want to make a queen sized quilt from the Farmer's Wife book and I have all the blocks from the Civil War Diary quilt that make a queen.

Don't misunderstand me, I am making all the blocks in the book. I just need to decide how big I want the quilts(s) to be.
I am not sure I really need another queen. I am thinking about making a full sized quilt. It would be less money to finish. I would have three quilts instead of two. Hmmm, this is an interesting thought. I have to get one done if I am going to enter it in the local quilt show in October!

3 comments:

Jackie's Stitches said...

Whatever you decide to do, it's going to be beautiful! I'm committed to doing a queen but I haven't done one as yet.

Coloradolady said...

These are so pretty! I have enough time without working on super small blocks....but they are so pretty.

Deb A said...

Nice blocks. Tough decision.... make one and then see how you feel at that point. Good luck in finishing one before October!