Saturday, October 29, 2011

Saturday's Update

I had my weekly date with my husband to the grocery, after the morning ritual of cleaning. It has been determined that if it takes preplanning, the purchase of food and travel then it is classified as a date. It has been a nice tradition, plus it makes a horrible job more tolerable.

I didn't make a small block by Tuesday. I did have an opportunity to share at a friend's quilt group. I took several quilt tops and finished quilts. I spoke of our long arm business. I had a wonderful time. It was a wonderful gathering of friends, good food and great company.

I also sold a quilt this week. I was suprised that someone was so excited to purchase a quilt. I am going to try to sell a few more quilts that I practiced new stitches on.

A great week!




No comments: