Monday, January 3, 2011

Last Day of my Christmas Vacation



Here is Christmas morning. We had a wonderful time. My daughter and son in law were here for a week. The whole family watched TV, shopped, snow shoed, went to my son's wrestling tournament, saw Tron and the theater and ate wonderful meals. I really enjoyed the time together.

I spend today taking down the tree. I cleaned. I finished a quilting a queen sized quilt for a customer. I ate lunch with my Dad. I went to Hobby Lobby and decided to redo my whole house. I am starting today. All this before 2 pm!!

2011 I have decided out with the old and in with the new. I am redecorating a bit. I need a change with the house and it will be a long term project. I am going to continue my weight loss and exercise goals. I want to de- clutter and organize. I did start all of that today and plan to do a little several times a week to get organized.

What else? Not sure, but I think growing our Long Arm business and just plain having more fun. I am working on 2 quilts that were started last year and hope to finish them. I have 7 tops to quilt. My husband is getting started with the Highland games and that will be a blast to follow this summer. I have a lot to look forward to this year. Sigh, back to work tomorrow. It really was fun being off but time to get back at it.


1 comment:

Brenda said...

Sounds like you had a enjoyable Christmas with your family. I hope all you want to achieve this year comes to pass. Have a great week!