Monday, November 15, 2010

Design Wall Monday

All of the above were worked on in the past week for a craft show my Mom and I are doing. I think we have a nice assortment of thing. I am going to make something with the yo yo's but not sure yet.

I made four of these blocks over the weekend and I need 2 more then I can start joining the top.

It has been a little overwhelming. They say bad things happen in threes, so I am hoping I have had my quota. My  father in law had a stroke and DH has been gone for 4 days trying to sort it out. I am coping by lots of sewing, playing violin, football and washing clothes.
Thanks for stopping by and check out for other design walls. Check out my long arm blog for the latest update on


Chris said...

Oh goodness. I hope all is well with your father in law. I will keep your family in my prayers.

Charlene S said...

You and your husband are in my prayers. In my opinion caregivers need more prayers than the ill.

Teaquilts said...

Vicki, I hope things turn around for you and your family. You're doing right to keep busy. Your blocks are pretty.

Denise :) said...

Gosh, you've got lots of fun things going on! :)

Vicki said...

Thanks all foe the comments and prayers. Hospice is involved. I continue to quilt my way through it.

Kate said...

Beautiful projects!

Hope your father in law's situation improves soon.