Saturday, August 14, 2010

Bifocals stink

New glasses yesterday. They are similar to the old pair -to compare see my profile pic. The frames on the new glasses are brown not black. I am not getting used to the bifocal part very well. I hope to adjust quickly. I still feel like I am in a fishbowl.

I am really trying to get things sorted today.It is too hot to be outside much and I don't want to do any more shopping. I have too much stuff here already!! I threw out a garbage bag of small scrap fabric. I pitched out old mail. I have sorted through a bit of clothes. BUT I still feel I need to hire an organizer to assist me.
I am going to play on EQ and have fun.



2 comments:

Micki said...

I like your new glasses and you look so nice in them!
Micki

Shirley said...

I found you. I had to backtrack.
Bifocals you should try trifocals. That is what I have to live with. Yuck.