Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Block Exchange!

Here are a few pictures of the progress of the Civil War Diary quilt blocks:






For my local friends, I believe our exchange will be in the middle of March. I need to confirm and post the exact date and time. Plan to exchange 12 blocks. I am making 24 or more to have a bigger quilt. Pattern is the bakeshop pattern in the side bar.


I have found a pattern that is taking me several days to piece. The Civil War Diary Quilt has some small blocks that try my patience. I sew a little at a time and put it down.


Our longarm is at the store!!!! My Mom and I will pick it up Saturday and our business is officially started. We are practicing and getting ready to take on customer quilts. Any advice on starting up our business? I am so excited.



No comments: