Sunday, January 24, 2010

Sunday Stash Reports


I have been sewing nearly every day on the little Civil War Diary Quilt blocks and only about a yard of fabric was used. 23 done. I am sewing lots of blocks but I need to get some quilts done!!! I have about 1.25 totes full of fabrics.

I went to another quilt shop and bought a yard of the red Victory Garden fabric from Eleanor Burn's line for a border for that quilt. I think I will start it today. I need a break from paper piecing, it gets my nerves going at times.

The worst thing about having my thyoid removed is getting the meds adjusted. I am over corrected on my thyroid, I believe, so now I feel jittery, heart rate is resting at 100. I have lowered my meds but it takes weeks to get a change. Sigh, I knew it would happen at some point as my levels were approaching normal. Stupid meds!!

I am halfway there on finishing my first prayer shawl!! Now, where is my morning coffee...







2 comments:

SpinningStar said...

Your blocks are looking wonderful - but I agree that it is not a stashbusting task. And, the more FQs you buy to get that scrappy look, the more stash you have left over once all of the blocks are made!

Hope you get to feeling better soon!

Liz

Lynn Dykstra said...

I am really enjoying your little blocks.