Sunday, December 13, 2009

Sunday Stash report and another top

I used about 4 yards of fabric today binding and adding borders. I bound 2 quilts and 2 table runners this morning. I finished the spool block exchange top. I am pleased. My spools all lined up nicely and the spools that didn't make it for the exchange, I used for the corners. They each had an issue but for my quilt they are fine!



The tote is 3/4 full plus I do have a collection of Civil war fabrics for my 2 quilts planned for next year. So honestly I think I ended where I started with fabric. But I did so much and I didn't accumulate tons of fabrics. Yeah!!!!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute little quilt... it's nice to get one done, isn't it.

Liz

Lori in South Dakota said...

hey, that's the whole idea, getting stuff done without having oodles not being used! Good deal!