Monday, July 27, 2009

I made something!!

I have sewn my orphan blocks into a little top. I am not sure if it I is going to be a mini quilt or a toss pillow.




I also have the center panel of the granny square sampler together. Now for the outer borders!




I started my raggy show curtain. It is "Up North" type fabrics on the top and the back is all Christmas. It is flannel with no batting. I hope it isn't too heavy to hang on my tension rod. I am just sewing the top and bottom squares together, lots of "X" sewn on the blocks right now.


3 comments:

Micki said...

The orphan blocks are so nice! I love what you did with them.
Micki

Brenda said...

those blks would make a great pillow!! I am glad to see your afghan blks together. Looking good!!

Conni said...

Cute orphan blocks! And I love the colors in the Granny Squares! Nice work!