Monday, March 23, 2009

Monday

I have busted a yard of fabric over the last couple of days making yo-yo-s. I have nearly a whole 1 gallon storage bag filled. I want to make a coverlet so I have a few more to make, I believe. They are fun and easy to do.



I want to make a very scrappy quilt next. I really want to make a dent in my stash. I love the Pineapple Blossom at Quiltville.com. I think I will use muslin and scraps. Extreme scraps because I don't have enough of any color combo to make in a theme. I think I will try to make a block in the next day or so. We will see how I feel. Have to have a clear brain for new projects, you know.



2 comments:

Brenda said...

NO!!! Don't clear your brain!!!! Leave it the way it is and then try the blk! Since you are not thinking clearly, what ever you create is - if you like it - perfect!! If you don't, it's becasue you weren't thinking clearly!!! Win/Win!!! At least you got a blk out of the whole situation!!! And had some fun to I bet!! ;-)

Micki said...

I have made yo yos and used them to decorate a bag. They are quick and fun!
Micki