Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Comfort Quilt Blocks







I made 2 blocks today from my Victory Quilts book, By Elenor Burns, called Comfort Quilt. I enjoyed this block because it was easy and an unusual pattern. I used my new fat quarters and I plan to make a 18 block quilt on point with lattice strips.
Here is a photo of all of the Granny Square sampler blocks completed so far. I am on the C squares and made a mistake on the corners so I put it down and have to do a little ripping and redo.



And the bag of yo-yo's!!






5 comments:

Dorothy said...

Looks like you've been busy Vikki.
Hope Spring has arrived there, and the snow is a thing of the past.

Micki said...

Your blocks are beautiful! I love Eleanor Burns!
Micki

Brenda said...

Keep going!! It's fun to work on differnt things, keeps the flow going!!

Marcia said...

Your quilt blocks are beautiful and I love the bag of YoYo's! The colors you have selected for your afgan are great... AND, the YoYo's are calling my name. I may have to investigate this craft. Keep it up!

Mama Spark said...

I love your granny squares. Reminds me of one my grandma had but your colors are so modern!