Sunday, February 1, 2009

Super Bowl Sunday Stash Report



Hey, finally some sewing and using up the stash. I am estimating that I used about 2 yards of fabric this week. I need to sort through the stash and weed out all of the left over non-quilting fabrics. I also need to start sorting scraps into strips and squares to help use up the fabrics.

I have about 1.5 totes of fabric
None added this week.
I really enjoyed the play last night. One of my coworkers was in the play. Great job. I enjoyed the night out. It was the first monthly date with my husband this year. In Feb. it will be a hockey game.






I signed up to go to a quilt retreat!! I am so excited I can't stand it. I think it is expensive so I hope it is going to be worth it. I am going with Mom and A.(of the Dear Jane fame at my block exchange party.) We are going to see Mark Lipinski, love his magazine. I am doing extra work , etc. so I can have extra money to pay for this and to have some change for purchases at the retreat.

Off to buy snacks for the Super Bowl--Go Cardinals!

5 comments:

Brenda said...

Mark is going to be at your retreat!! Good for you!! You are going to have fun I think - I was a dinner/trunk show with him and it was a great night. He had me laughing a few times, and his stories were nice to hear. If I had a chance to meet him again, oh yeah, I be there!!!

Enjoy playing with your fabrics and getting creative with them. Stash Busting - get ready and GO!!!!

Nancy at EmbroideryIt.com said...

Your quilt retreat will be a blast. I love to go on basket weaving and scrapbooking retreats.
Vicki, I enjoy your blog so much and I'm awarding you with the Kreative Blogger award. Please visit my blog for details.
Hugs,
Nancy
www.basketmasterweavings.blogspot.com

Dorothy said...

Good for you Vicki, I hope you'll have a great time at your retreat.

Sherry said...

Enjoy your retreat!

Marcia said...

Congrats on your award!!! Love to check in on your blog. Always a super source of inspiration. Looking forward to the retreat... it is going to be so much fun. AND in spite of the Superbowl outcome, I am still an Arizona fan. THE CARDINALS WILL RALLY NEXT SEASON. M :-)