Sunday, February 8, 2009

Sunday Stash Report

When you sew a few small projects at a time, things do add up in the stash report. I have been adding borders to a quilt. I have made some progress. The stash hasn't been purged of non quilting materials but with small usage the amount is getting smaller.
No new fabrics this week.
Total Stash 1.25 totes (down from 1.5 totes)

I have several tops to finish and I am really getting excited about using my new charm packs given to me at Christmas. Many ideas mulling around in my mind. I have a 4 patch ideas alternating with a solid. I saw a pattern with all charms set on point. It looks great!

In the knitting frontier, I have dishcloths to knit. I have 2 skeins of sock yarn that I bought but don't want to make socks. I want to make something ... maybe the dead fish hat on knitty.com. Does anyone have any ideas? I have toyed with making a table runner. It is a self striping yarn and I love that look. I have been searching Ravelry but havn't quite found anything that grabbed my attention.


1 comment:

Howdy said...

Oh geez... I couldn't even begin to count the totes. I put all my fabric in smaller totes when we moved so that they could be picked up... LOL I haven't counted but there are enough to make a high stable support for under my big ironing surface. I need to get the stuff out so I can see it and use it.

I saw the pictures of your 4 Patch Stacked Posie blocks - have you finished it? Lovely fabric!