Monday, February 23, 2009

Monday, Monday, la la, la la la la

The title references an old song by the Mama'a and Papa's.
I was off today for some medical testing and wait the results. I took some time to finish a dish cloth this afternoon. I crocheted a row on my sampler knit afghan. And I had a finish--Sister's Choice!! My first quilt finish of 2009. I am so happy. This pattern is found on Quiltville, see side bar for a link.





I am going to baste a quilt later this week. I also have to mail several things this week- 2 charity quilt blocks and my dishcloth exchange.






3 comments:

Marcia said...

I love that song... Your Sister's Choice is beautiful. You continue to be my inspiration.

Brenda said...

Hi Vicky!! I really like your quilt! Yeah for your first one finished this year!! I have that pattern and it's on the 'someday' pile, but I really like it. Yours looks great!
And, I have no problem with you doing the same lay out with your stacked posies that I did. Thank-You for the compliment!
You sound like you have have had a busy day. Productive to. Great start to a great week!

Micki said...

Love the quilt and the song! It is so beautiful!
Micki