Friday, February 20, 2009

Friday in Hockeytown!!



I have today off from work because I am leaving this afternoon for the 4 hour trip to watch a Red Wings hockey game. I am excited. My DH and I get to spend the night (alone) and head home tomorrow. I get to go to a Joann's!! Maybe some Vanna yarn and muslin will be on sale. I have 2 coupons too. I told my DH he may need to go through the checkout line because I don't think you can use 2 coupons in one order. He replied, "maybe we just need to find another Joann's on the way home." I am going to try to hold him to his word.

I have been doing hand work. Sewing binding on the Sister's Choice. I'm halfway there. I have made more yo-yo's. I have been knitting dishcloths. Here is a photo of my progress.








1 comment:

Micki said...

Enjoy Joann's. I know you will. You will have to post all the fabric that you bought from there.
Micki