Sunday, January 11, 2009

Sunday Stash Report

I haven't done any sewing from my stash. I helped my friend sew from her stash for the block exchange that is to take place in a couple of weeks. She will make it, she is a sahm and only has 19 more blocks to go!!

Added to stash: 0
Used from stash:0
Total Stash: 1.5 30 gallon tote

I started to work on another UFO yesterday. Joining the block on my knit sampler. I have 13 blocks to hand quilt on Sister's Choice.
I am going to felt my completed bags today.

2 comments:

Lori in South Dakota said...

ROFL!! A SAHM that has time??

Lori in South Dakota said...

I've been a SAHM. And also milked cows, raised calves, did all sorts of farm work along with being a SAHM. I laughed because I was "nominated" to co-chair a school committee by a teacher who said "since I didn't have a job he knew I would have PLENTY of time to help". My husband asked if he lived. LOL