Sunday, January 4, 2009

Stashbusting Report

I didn't sew at all this past week. I am working on UFO's. I am posting each Sunday to track my additions to the fabric stash. My goal is to have my stash reduced by half by the end of this year.
I am measuring my my relatively smallish stash by "tote"s. I was given several charm packs for Christmas and I purchased 3 fat quarters over the past week, on sale of course!!

See the side bar for my goals and the pledge made for 2009. In the Chinese Year of the Ox, I have declared this to be my personal year of the UFO and finish up every UFO I have while busting this stash. Watch for the UFO updates on the lists. I have several not listed there. I am not finishing inhereted UFO's at this time. If money is tight and I can't start new projects those are there!! :)


Stash added 3 FQ plus gift Charm packs (6)
Stash busted 0
Total Stash 1.5 Totes


3 comments:

Granny said...

I think a bunch of us are working on UFO's so you're in good company (or bad company . . however you look at it). Measuring in totes . . that's a great way to do it!

Lori in South Dakota said...

Finishing UFO's really makes you feel good. So many of us are working to reduce the UFO pile this year.

Kathy said...

Now why didn't I think of measuring stash by using totebags! Hmmmm...wonder how many I would have! I too am trying to get some of my UFO's finished this year also.