Sunday, January 18, 2009

Nothing Ventured, Nothing Gained


I have not sewed any new projects this week. BUT, I have not purchased any fabrics. I have 6 blocks left to quilt on Sister's Choice.However, tomorrow is a holiday off from work for me. I plan to do alot of sewing.
Pictured is my progress on the knitted sampler throw. I have a row started. I start to question myself at this stage of assembly but I think it will all come together and look ok. It is supposed to be a scrappy sampler without much of an organized look.

I am still stumped on pincushoin choices. I am going to try one tomorrow too, a flower one with spools of thread on the outside. Sigh, so many ideas...

The block exchange is next weekend. I am excited to see what everyone has done. I am still waffling on ideas for the next exchange, possibly in the fall.


No comments: