Monday, November 17, 2008

Four Patch posies

The question was asked yesterday about what the fabric looked like before it was cut up for the Four Patch posies. Here it is. The gold threads don't show up in the photo. I hope I have enough to make a border.... I think the store I bought it from may have more if needed. The posey blocks are almost magical how they take on such a diverse look and the original fabric is nearly unidentifiable. I definitely want to make more of this type of quilt. So many possibilities are out there waiting !

Check Spelling
Today I sewed the binding on my Christmas flannel quilt. I want to complete my Wips and UFO list in 2009. I have a couple of tops that are completed that need to be basted and quilted. Perfect for the cold weather.

1 comment:

tirane93 said...

thanks vicki. that view of the original fabric makes the blocks in your quilt even more spectacular to look at!