Wednesday, October 8, 2008


Photo from last Sat at the scenic outlook.
Today is a home football game. Only 2 more to go. I hope that we can avoid the rain tonight. Small injury to DS last night in practice, bruised elbow. I think I will survive, I know he will.


Our old quilt shop closed and a new one opened. I hope I can find an acceptable quilt ruler so I can work on blocks this weekend. I need to get basting and hand quilting my tops that are completed. I am not making much for Christmas this year and I am feeling guilty about it. I am making my quilts and knitting for me. I have always made gifts to help with the budget but I have decided to go a different route this year even though the budget is even tighter. Has anyone else felt like this?


I have to get moving again. Since my illness and a fall down the porch stairs I have been lacking in that area. Well tomorrow starts a different exercise and diet program. Really, I mean it this time.


Vicki

No comments: