Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Into the time of darkness....



Yep, it's that time of year. Daylight hours are getting shorter. Snow and cold weather is coming. This is what I woke up to this morning. I need to start warming up the cars. Shoveling is not so far away. I know what my grandma ment when she used to say she could feel the cold in her bones. I have a couple of places where I feel it too. Ugh.






The next pic shows where I am at on the hand quilting for the table runner. It is a slow process but I love it. I am not the most passionate at the piecing part. I haven't sewn on the machine in a couple of days. I should get going on it. I want to do some charity blocks.




My favorite holiday cartoon is on tonight-- It's the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown!! I will record it so I can watch it again on Halloween.




Vicki

No comments: